We are excited to announce SOURCE Boston, a new computer security conference taking place in Boston, Massachusetts on March 12-14, 2008. SOURCE combines business, technology, and software development, and provides security experts an opportunity to share ideas, insights and opportunities.
SOURCE Boston will include the following:
* An intimate setting provides opportunities for networking, focused conversations, opportunities to converse with speakers and industry thought leaders
* Top keynote speakers, including Steven Levy, Dan Geer, and Richard Clarke.
* Special VIP evening reception
* First con to combine the edginess and creativity of hacking with the professionalism of the business environment.
* First computer security conference to have a track devoted to application security
* Combines industry and professional sessions with edgy fun approaches
* First L0pht reunion in ten years
* Business track will include talks from chief executives and other key members of the management community
* SOURCE Boston is organized by key industry thought leaders, including former founders of @stake, professionally published security research experts, and former NSA employees
* SOURCE Boston takes place the week before St Patrick’s Day – one of the most exciting times to be in Boston. Additionally, the Hyatt rate will be extended into the weekend so attendees can experience Boston’s St. Patrick’s Day celebrations.
Additional speakers include:
* Matthew Moynahan, CEO of Veracode
* James Mobley, CEO of Neohapis and former CEO of @stake
* Andy Jaquith, Yankee Group
* Cedric Blancher, EADS
* Robert Martin, MITRE
* Senior Members and Founders oof Cult of the Dead Cow
* Michael Rash, Author and Security Researcher
$895 per person
$195 student/volunteer rate
We are also looking for volunteers to assist us during the con. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please go to http://www.regonline.com/Checkin.asp?EventId=167940 to purchase tickets.
See you in March!
|comments: Leave a comment|